Participants will learn and practise skills to create storylines and draw clear conclusions from analysis, to engage people and focus their attention on the essential points. They will also practise how to run meetings assertively, to draw out issues and spend time discussing implications.
- Practising turning often complex analysis into clear, engaging storylines
- Making presentations succinct, focusing attention on essential areas
- Preparing for meetings so that they are focused on discussion of conclusions, insights and implications, rather than assumptions, analysis and process
- Running meetings with an assertive, problem solving mindset by looking after other meeting participants, uncovering issues and jointly reviewing implications
- Key tools in being a calm, commanding presenter
- Dealing with common presentation and meeting issues such as nerves, conflict, and mistakes